Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to < Ah Kwung > 20th July 2009

Happy Birthday to Ah Kwung !!!! today is my secondary class mate Ah Kwung's Birthday (20th July),I'm here to wish him Happy Birthday & dreams come true..Hope everything will be fine on his job,and success in his career..

I hope he can eat more and don't be so skiny lo~wish to see his stronger body~
(Ah Kwung,show me your sexy & strong body when I see you !!hahaha)

Lastly,Happy Birthday Ah Kwung !!! (Sorry Ah Kwung,copy your picture~hehehe)
Friends Forever...Keep in touch !!!Take Care !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Muahahaha!! TQ !! Very Very much ^^
Friends forever :)

Unknown said...

Muahaha!! TQ SueT Yee @@ Appreciate!
not only the wishes, many things else..hehe! Friend forever !! :)

= Suet Yee @ Homie = said...

My Dear Friend..don't so hak hei lar..xiu yi si only..just you happy then ok lo~